Skip to main content

Clear It Out Challenge #46 ~ It's a Glossy Birthday



It's time for another great challenge over at 
This week's challenge is to use something glossy from
your stash. Now I have to say this was tough for me. 
I'm a hoarder of paper not embellishments. 
So I don't have much that is glossy but I managed.
We are also featuring Stitchy Bear Digital Outlet
this week.
http://stitchybearstamps.com/shop/
 You should check them out!
 Lots of amazing designs by lots of amazing designers!

So for my first card I used Floppy Latte's ~ Jack in the Box
 image colored with Copics.
 I used Me&My Big Ideas 12x12 Paper Pad Bonnie Bell ~ Snails 
from my stash. The card base is a 12x12 transparency(something glossy)
 from this paper pad. I used Sizzix Stars #2 Bigz Die-cut and 
cut stars from different colors, from the same 12x12 paper pad.
 I cut stars from the remaining transparency to cover the big stars 
and laid two directly on the image. 
The banners are stamped and cut using PTI Banner Die.


 My second card is using  Floppy Latte's ~ Darling Daisies.

Floppy Latte ~ Darling Daisies colored with Copics. 
I used Kraft paper for the base, colored PTI Linen Vellum with Copic BG11,
layered PTI Dark Chocolate with MME's Lost & Found Two ~ Sunshine rectangles 
cut with Spellbinders Classic Rectangles. Stamped the sentiment on PTI Vellum, added PTI 
chocolate twine with Jillibean Soup Cool Beans Epoxy Buttons(something glossy).
I took close ups of the buttons so you can see they are glossy. 
I didn't want anyone straining their eyes trying to read the sentiment
so I did a close up of it, too. 
Inside reads: Wishing you a Birthday filled with love and kindness.
Happy Birthday!
Please be sure to hop over to Clear It Out Challenge Blog 
to join us and checkout all the amazing inspiration. 
Thank you for stopping by!

Comments