Hi and welcome, everyone! For today's CDD daily post I want to show you a fun way to combine three stamp sets and create a unique gift. Using Bitty Blessings, Capture The Good Times, and Picture That Stamp Sets I created this card with one thought in mind, the gift of pictures. As I sit here and write this post, I realize the many different ways this can be used. Give a gift certificate to the local photography studio, gift a camera or a scrapbook. See, the possibilities?
|I love using different stamp sets to create one card. I feel like I'm getting my monies worth then.|
I don't do a lot of no-line coloring, so I thought this would be an excellent opportunity to give it a go.
I like the look of it with this particular card. While this card is very fun and whimsical, the no-line coloring keeps the feel of the photo real, as real as it can. You could even take this a step further and add a background to the picture.
|I use the Picture That Stamp Set for so many things. It's on my favorites list.|
Here are the products I used:
STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL
This card is super easy to create.
1. Cut a 4.25" x 5.5" white card base
2. Cut a 4" x 5.25" piece of vellum and adhere to card base
3. Die-cut white cardstock with largest scalloped Fancy Frame Die
4. Stamp largest photo frame from the Picture That Stamp set with pink ink
5. Stamp bow with pink ink from the Bitty Blessings Stamp Set inside the photo frame
6. Stamp baby from the Bitty Blessings Stamp Set with a very light ink
7. Color image with COPICS
Skin: E000, E00, E04, E11
Bow: RV17, RV55
8. Fussy cut photo frame
9. Cut black cardstock to 2.125" x 2.375" and adhere to back of stamped image, use 3D Foam to adhere to card
10. Stamp sentiment and add Sprinkles to finish.
As always, thank you for stopping in!
And don't forget you can find us at