Hi and welcome! Today I'm up on the Craftin Desert Divas blog sharing some
Ghostly Good Times with you. This cutie is from the Fright Night Stamp Set, one of my favorites from Craftin Desert Divas.
You all know I am a CAS girl through and through. I try piling it on but I always end with the whole less is more theory happening. What are you going to do, right? As always I have a step-by-step tutorial for you below.
Here are the products I used:
- 4.25"x 5.5" card base - 8.5" x 11" #110 cardstock scored at 5.5" and cut at 4.25" to create to top fold card bases
- Die-cut patterned papers using the Fancy Frame Dies
- Die-cut cream white cardstock using Stitched In Circle Dies
- Die-cut patterned paper using Flag Banner Dies
- Curve sentiment on stamping block/stamping tool and stamp using black ink
- Stamp ghost using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black
- Color with BG11 and C1 Copic Markers
- Adhere first two layers to cardstock adding fun foam to the first layer
- Adhere banners to back of circle and add fun foam
- Adhere to top layer
Affiliate Links are provided when available through ShareASale, Affiliatly, and CJ Affiliate. If you purchase through these links, I will earn a small commission at no extra charge to you. I buy my products, and occasionally I do receive free products to review, and I will disclose that information when I do.