Hi and welcome, everyone! Lisa from The Relativity of Paper sharing a sneak peek of three of the four new Mini Stamps Sets: Camping Friends, Feathered Friends, In The Wild, and Rockin' Reptilian. I've used three of these sets to create a little sneak peek magic for you.
At the beginning of the summer, Craftin Desert Divas released an adorable stamp set for boys, Adventure Awaits. With three fun images of boys having extraordinary adventures: a wizard, a pirate, and an astronaut. When you take fun stamps like that and add these fantastic minis, you can create some unique cards. My theme for this card is Harry Potter. The owl represents Hedwig, the snake a couple of things; a Parselmouth and the Basilisk, and the deer represents Harry's Patronus.
- 4.25"x 5.5" card base - 8.5" x 11" #110 cardstock scored at 5.5" and cut at 4.25" to create to top fold card bases
- Die-cut X-Press Blend It cardstock and patterned paper using the Shaker Tag Dies
- Cut the patterned paper tag in half
- Using Mini Misti or acrylic block stamp all images and sentiment using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Color using COPIC Markers
- Fussy cut the wizard
- Using the swirl and stars stamp from Magical Wishes Stamp Set randomly stamp using Yellow and VersaMark Watermark ink
- Adhere patterned paper half to tag and adding 3D mounting foam to the back of the wizard and place on patterned paper (as shown above)
- Add 3D mounting foam to back of tag
- Decide placement of tag on card base and stamp sentiment using Versafine Onyx Black
- Adhere tag to card base
- Finish with Sprinkles
Here are some products I used that are already available for purchase:
As always, thank you for joining us!
In case you are wondering the new release will be available in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop
Wednesday, October 26th. Until then please join us on Facebook where we are sharing sneak peeks and giveaways. Just click going to the event to stay up to date on all the latest news. Don't worry, you can wear your pajamas, we don't mind. So click here to join in all the fun.